Tuesday 15 August 2017

Day 1466: Put another coin in the jar

My friends and family have all decided, independently from each other, that I need a jar. It would work a bit like a swear jar, only instead of me adding money every time I swear I would instead add money every time I start a sentence with the words "In Sweden..."


Instead of just telling you all the weird crap that came out of my mouth I've gone for a more interactive format. Come on down and play my:

THINGS ABOUT SWEDEN TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT GAME!


Here are some things I've said during the last month. See if you can guess why I said them. Answers are lower down, just highlight all the text in the red boxes. Good luck.

1. In Sweden it's legal to hog the middle
2. In Sweden they'd probably put sugar in it
3. In Sweden I get £150 a year towards it
4. In Sweden if a war broke out they could round up the chosen scapegoat group really easily
5. In Sweden there'd be better planning
6. In Sweden it's illegal after four hours because of animal cruelty laws
7. In Sweden there are even more, it feels like there isn't a single woman without one
8. In Sweden it would be worse, they'd start at 7am

1. On the motorway with my sister as she rarely changed lanes 
2. When eating a curry and asked if curry is good in Sweden
3. After my mum asked if I get paid to do exercise
4. Discussing how the Nazis rounded up the Dutch Jews with brutal efficiency because the population register was so organised
5. Showing a friend the construction of a tower block with no parking built in
6. Talking about leaving dogs unattended and how doggy daycare is ridiculously expensive
7. When someone noticed a lot of pregnant women or women with prams
8. Waking up to noisy builders outside the house at 8am every weekday 

How did you score?

0-2 You know nothing, Johannes Snö
3-5 You either know me or Sweden very well
6-7 Were you with me when I said these things?
8 You are me.

2 comments:

  1. Between us Harvey and I got 3 points. It was not very user friendly for mobile devices ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 5, but I was actually with you for a few of them ;)

    ReplyDelete